Consentio Ledarskap AB Data Protection Policy (GDPR)
Consentio Leadership protects your privacy. This data protection policy explains how the Company collects and uses personal information. For questions about privacy and data protection, please contact us at email@example.com
When contacting us, e.g. to purchase a product or service from us, you accept our Data Protection Policy and our processing of your personal data. You also agree that Consentio Ledarskap AB uses electronic communication channels to send information to you.
In order to offer you our services and products, we need to process your personal data as below. We do this with the greatest possible consideration for your privacy.
What information do we collect?
Collection and use of data
This data protection policy covers data collected online and offline, including personal data that we may collect through several different channels, such as websites, social media, contact by phone or email and at events / fairs. We may combine personal information collected in one way (eg a website) with personal data collected in another way (eg trade fairs, customer meetings).
Information that you provide to us: You can directly or indirectly provide us with information about yourself and your company in a number of different ways, such as when you make a request for a product or service that we sell, when you order something from our website, announces that you want to receive newsletters, interacts on our social media, buys, leases or receives financing, or when you contact us by email, letter or telephone. This information can be:
- Personal and contact information – name, date of birth, social security number, invoice and delivery address, e-mail address, mobile phone number, position in the company, etc.
- Payment information – invoice information, bank account number, etc.
Information we collect about you: When you come in contact with us, we may collect information about (please note that we do not always necessarily collect all the data below):
- Personal and contact information such as name, date of birth, social security number, invoice and delivery address, e-mail address, mobile phone number and position in the company.
- Information about products/services – details regarding the products or services you have bought/shown interest in buying.
- Financial information – any credits, liabilities or negative payment history.
- Historical information – previous purchases, payment and credit history
- Device information – e.g. IP address, language settings, browser settings, time zone, operating system, platform and screen resolution
- Geographical information – your geographical location
The information you provide to us, the information we collect about you, as well as information about the products/services and the financial information, is generally necessary to enter into a contractual relationship with us, while the other information we collect is generally necessary for other purposes, as described below.
What do we do with the information?
Provides, performs and improves our services. All data is used to provide, perform and improve our services. Consentio Ledarskap AB processes personal data for the following purposes based on the following legal grounds:
|Purpose of the treatment||Legal basis for the treatment|
“why is the treatment necessary”
|To confirm your identity and verify your personal and contact information.||Perform our contractual obligations to you|
|To fulfill our obligations to our customers and suppliers, and to provide our customers and other stakeholders with information, products and services.||Perform our contractual obligations to you|
|To ensure that content is presented effectively to you and your device.||Perform our contractual obligations to you|
|To perform risk analysis, prevent fraud and risk management||Comply with applicable law and other legitimate interests|
|To comply with applicable laws, such as anti-money laundering laws and accounting laws||Comply with applicable legislation|
Who can we share the information with?
In order to carry out our obligations to our customers and other stakeholders, we may transfer to, or share the information with, third parties such as suppliers or subcontractors, and distributors or service providers. We take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection when transferring to or sharing with such third parties.
Authorities. We may provide the necessary information to the relevant authorities if we are required to do so by law or if you have agreed that we do so.
What we will NOT do with the data. Consentio Ledarskap AB will not sell the collected information to third parties
Where do we process your personal data?
Consentio Ledarskap AB processes the data within the EU / EEA. Consentio Ledarskap AB takes all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection
How long do we save the data?
We store data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the data was collected, or to carry out our commitments and for as long as required by statutory storage periods, in particular as regards accounting requirements.
Your rights of access, correction and deletion
• Right to access your data. You have the right to request a copy of the information Consentio Ledarskap AB has about you and verify the information we have about you.
• Right to rectification. You have the right to correct incorrect or incomplete information about yourself.
• Right to be erased (“the right to be forgotten”). You have the right to request deletion of your personal data in cases where the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. However, there may be legal obligations that prevent us from immediately deleting parts of the data. These obligations may come from accounting and tax legislation. What we do then is to block the data that we are obliged to save, from being able to be used for purposes other than fulfilling such legal obligations.
Consentio Ledarskap AB has organization number 556564-3326 and is based at Rundelen 3, 211 36 Malmö. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding our personal data processing or about this data protection policy.
The data protection policy was last updated on January 5, 2021.